Monday, February 14, 2011

~Vintage Glam Makeup~

Hello lovelies!

Great news! My 10 gram loose powder containers finally came today, and I can start selling foundation and blush! How exciting! I have a few colors worked out so far (for foundation), and I'm working on coming up with more. Pics will be added soon, hopefully!

One of my fave YouTube channels is Makeup Geek. She's got really great tutorials for all sorts of things (which is awesome, because I need to improve my eyeshadow application skillz stat.)
I particularly like this tute for vintage glam inspired makeup:



If you're looking for the perfect colors to try this with, might I suggest No. 003 - Alps for all-over the lid, No. 005 - Amethyst Cocoa for the crease, and No. 006 - Swiss Chocolate for the browbone?
All three are part of the Swiss Miss Neutrals collection on the Bokeh Face etsy shop.

What are your favorite makeup tutorials? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment